At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by coaching and helping our colleagues to improve their knowledge in everyday usage of different tools.
Why is Coaching Team important at Infobip?
As a big global company we have many different products, business solutions and tools all Infobippers use day to day. Coaching Team is here to detect, collect and classify the needs for educating and improving employees’ skills in using specific business models and/or technical tools. Coaching Team organizes and implements different types of educations and closely collaborates with all Infobip Departments.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You have established continuous learning system and you are maintaining it.
- You are continuously improving adoption of existing tools, which are used in a daily business operations.
- You are continuously improving needed skills of all Infobip employees through trainings and workshops.
- You are identifying gaps in knowledge by close collaboration with regional employees. You are participating in creation of Regional education plans, trainings, lectures, its organization and execution.
- You are creating customized Regional Courses, ensuring they have all newest and most relevant materials. You are conducting high quality internal testing and evaluation.
- You are closely collaborating with Product Development and related Departments.
More about you:
- You have Education in Social or Computer Sciences with good understanding of IT industry.
- You have at least one year of experience in coaching / mentoring and implementation of different technical tools.
- You are business oriented (experience with sales processes is preferable).
- You are a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and you are able to transfer knowledge on clear and precise manner.
- You have strong affinity for understanding stakeholders’ needs.
- You have excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
Professional development – Our Coaching Associates go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a Coaching pro with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Meet the world – Work with people from different countries, embrace the opportunity to go on exciting business trips, join us in Summer Connect conference in Croatia. Act globally.