Careers - Analytics
Data Analyst - Zagreb
Croatia - Zagreb
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join us if you know that big data is not all numbers, but you look beyond the numbers to find answers and insights to complex questions.Apply now
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our Data Analyst Team is responsible for solving complicated problems that will profoundly affect the company’s ability to make the right business decisions quickly. You will be in charge of collecting, analysing, and reporting business related data in an on-going effort to increase overall productivity, while taking into consideration current economic conditions and operative working resources.
What to expect:
You will collaborate with different departments (technical, finance, sales, development, management) in our company, along with other DA team members, on a variety of projects that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collecting, analysing, evaluating and reporting data in order to increase the workforce productivity
- Collecting records and trends and evaluating performance measured against quotas
- Analysing line of business operations to determine profitability and to establish a baseline for action and operational changes and report it to the Senior Management
- Fine-tuning internal platform mechanisms to achieve top-quality service along with cost optimization
More about you:
- You have BSc or MSc level in STEM field or relevant working experience or a strong desire to learn
- You analytically approach problem solving
- You are highly interested in SQL, Excel, VBA, CRM, computer programming and relational databases
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You have an ability to adapt fast and like working in a high-paced environment independently and within a team environment
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
- You are willing to go on short business trips
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. We have datacentres all over the world, from Washington to Hong Kong, and they include around 200 physical and 1000+ virtual servers. Be a part of a system that is live 24/7 and generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Lots of opportunities for development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your colleagues. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments.