Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience - 8 to 10 years
- Hands on experience with Front end development.
- Experience in using Angular, React, Node.js, HTML, CSS
Team management Responsibilities: the goal is to lead, develop and support productive team of engineers through:
- Providing vision, direction and guidance to the team
- Participation in selection and onboarding process of new members
- Coaching and developing team members
- Enabling career development through performing performance and salary reviews for each member, communicating constructive feedback, preparing improvement plans
- Recognising and celebrating team and team member accomplishments and exceptional performance
- Ensuring that motivation of the team is at highest level
- Monitoring and maintaining healthy group dynamics
- Ensuring of technical growth through knowledge sharing
- Active cooperation with dedicated Division Lead and People Operations members
Technical responsibilities: the goal is to ensure the delivery of quality software, maintain stable and scalable system, through:
- Analysing and translating requirements to task specifications
- Writing well designed, testable and efficient code that has significant impact on the project
- Performing various tests in order to ensure software quality, providing suggestions for improvement, performing code reviews
- Building releases, software deployment
- Working closely with the software architect to suggest improvements regarding design and architecture
- Defining software coding standards for the team, identifying and suggesting tools and platforms for use
- Timely detection of blockers that may lead to delay in task realization; recognising and communicating risks to Division Lead
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – We design career paths tailored to each department and team. Lot of opportunities for growth and development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
- Meet the world – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in Summer Connect conference in Croatia. Act globally.