Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into a global Technology leader, with over 900 employees worldwide. This growth requires focused and strategic leadership, that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty. As the Director of Sales, you will be in the drivers seat, having a direct impact on our regions growth and success by supporting and developing our Sales teams within North America
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You're utilizing your knowledge and experience in Sales Operations to enable and optimize your team.
- The team is effectively achieving the goals and objectives that you've methodically developed to support Infobip's vision of success.
- Your team is engaged, equipped and delivering results; setting the bar for Sales performance across the organization.
- Stakeholders are satisfied with your ability to effectively design and execute quarterly and annual business plans to meet the company's strategic goals.
- Your analytical and critical thinking skills have enabled you to accurately forecast market conditions and adequately arm your team for success and growth.
- The team is confident that there are no bottlenecks you can't dislodge to enable success.
- You maximize opportunities by identifying market shifts and valuable emerging markets, before designing a strategic game plan for your team.
More about you:
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a Director of Sales or Sales Operations in B2B Sales organizations OR 5 to 10 years in Sales Operations with experience managing a team.
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Marketing or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Well-versed in the Technology industry, domestically and globally; with an eagerness to learn about the unique considerations for Infobip.
- Passionate about People Leadership, Sales Optimization and Sales
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Creative problem solver who uses a systematic approach to resolve issues.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with a focus on metrics supported results.
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, car sharing apps and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Dollars & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, discounted corporate gym memberships, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
- Get the Best of Both Worlds – Infobip is growing fast. We are at the forefront of our industry and the changing mobile economy, all while testing theories and failing-fast. Feel like you're part of a start up, but have the stability and resources of an established (and profitable) company. Best of both worlds!