Careers - Software Development
Engineering Manager - Zagreb
Croatia - Zagreb
As an Engineering Manager, you will directly impact the quality and timeliness of delivered software through leading a team of 15+ dev & QA team leaders, supporting them with their team productivity and people management responsibilities.Apply now
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by working closely with our engineering teams to deliver world class in-house developed products.
Why is Engineering Manager role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To ensure healthy, stable growth, it is essential to continue nurturing leadership mindset and optimally organise our software engineering teams. As an Engineering Manager, you will directly impact the quality and timeliness of delivered software through leading a team of 15+ dev & QA team leaders, supporting them with their team productivity and people management responsibilities.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Team Leaders own the vision of their teams and receive support in their team management responsibilities.
- Team Leaders have their long-term career path defined and are growing as Team Leaders through guidance, mentoring and regular feedback.
- The right people are recognized, promoted to Team Leader role and successfully onboarded.
- Department and teams are optimally organised and aligned with our strategy and business needs.
- Team and organisational challenges are resolved in timely and constructive manner.
- You are considered a true partner in contributing to and executing strategy with Management, Product Development and other Infobip Departments.
- You have significantly contributed to making Infobip an excellent place to work through various initiatives.
More about you:
Maybe you are a CTO, VP or similar at a smaller company looking for a high growth challenge, or a senior engineering leader looking for a strategic responsibility.
- You are experienced with leading multiple agile engineering teams
- You have a strong technical background in the realm of software engineering or similar
- You are an advocate of agile development practices and engineering best practises
- You seek to make impact through leadership and developing people
- You are not afraid to raise issues and drive change
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Professional development – Make an impact in world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, free group sports sessions, flexible working hours, fresh fruit, coffee and tea.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.