We are a fast-moving team looking for a sales person that wants to help build and scale our business. As Enterprise Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities in the Korean market. By joining this team you will engage in management of full sales cycle of B2B solutions designed for various enterprise clients.
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities in Korean market.
- Targeting client acquisition in identifying industry verticals of growth in a market
- Liaising with AM teams to transition accounts post deal completion
- Feeding client/market information into TL to formulate/update targets/pricing
- Supporting TLs in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities
- Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM
- Presenting our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
Desired skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of sales experience in telecommunication industry.
- Excellent knowledge of the IT industry in Korea.
- A well-built client base in Telecommunication field is preferred.
- A Business degree, major in IT/Telecommunications is preferred.
- Written and spoken fluency in Korean and English is a must.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Well-mannered and easily-expressed in live communication with clients.
What's in it for me?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our sales managers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a sales superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.