Careers - Sales
Enterprise Sales Manager - Tokyo
Japan - Tokyo
An Enterprise Sales Manager is responsible for implementing Infobip`s business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing sales deals within financial and public sector.Apply now
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to sell our SMS messaging solutions to potential corporate clients in Japan. This person will also be responsible to source for suitable venue to set up our regional office in Tokyo and able to handle some administrative duties. Individuals who are endeavoring with experience in start-ups and mind-set for continuous improvement are desired. This person will also is responsible for implementing Infobip’s business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing sales deals within financial and public sector.
- Identifies business development opportunities in assigned area (i.e. new clients, new business to existing clients, products, processes, market activities).
- Ensures the new activities/contracts/business developments are profitable to the business or acceptable as an investment.
- Identifies risks that can affect the achievement of the sales goals, builds related plans and suggests changes necessary to manage the risks.
- Constantly informs himself/herself about market trends and changes.
- Liaising with account management teams to transition accounts when needed.
- Based on good understanding of the customers’ business and external market, helps clients to realize their needs and advises on solutions accordingly.
- Feeding client/market information into Team Leader to formulate/update targets/pricing.
- Supporting TL in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities.
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM and other internal tools.
Office Operational Responsibilities:
- Support on establishing the local office;
- Help with the office daily operation.
- Negotiating, coordinating and aligning with the third party venders and ensure the local office runs smoothly.
- Coordinate with the internal teams to ensure information are communicated and support obtained.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 3 – 5 years’ of corporate sales experience, preferably in SMS messaging solutions and mobile payments industry.
- Able to build strong long-term relationships with customers, is the ‘go-to’ person for customers he/she is responsible for.
- Able to conduct presentations that are interesting and engaging.
- Willing to travel abroad on long and short terms to meet with clients.
- Degree in Business Studies / Management / IT / Telecommunication
- Fluency in Japanese and English language.
- Willing to take responsibilities and accept challenges.
What's in it for me?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our sales managers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a sales superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.