Finance and Administrative Assistant - Santiago de Chile
Chile - Santiago de Chile
We're sorry, this vacancy has been filled. Infobip is growing fast, keep checking back for new openings.
Infobip is a cloud mobile messaging platform, connecting businesses to half of the world's population and serving 200,000 enterprise clients through 40+ offices on 6 continents and we are looking for a Finance and Administrative support to become part of our team and to achieve efficient operation of the Infobip business.
Your work plays a crucial role in ensuring continuous success of the company and the tasks that you will work on will be operational and of high importance for Infobip.
Here is what your responsibilities will be like:
- Maintaining organised set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions (internal book entry, bank reconciliations, internal report reconciliation), preparing daily analysis and reports that identify what’s happening within your area of responsibility.
- Working closely with outsourced accountants to keep your team’s business operations and activities organised and moving forward.
- Invoicing clients and making payments.
- Working with Finance and Controlling teams to ensure that all invoices are controlled, procedures followed, and all relevant information is received.
- Performing administrative tasks such as data entry, manage calendars, book travel, schedule facilities and equipment.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and office supplies, operate office equipment and manage office space.
- Performing general office duties as needed i.e. organise and store paperwork, handle incoming calls, mail and other materials.
Which skills are required from you?
- BSc in Business, Finance, Economics or other equivalent degree.
- 2 + years of Finance experience in international environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of English language.
- Excellent organisational skills, flexibility, dynamic personality.
- High accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise multiple assignments and interact effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to work well as a team member in a fast paced environment.
Are you keen for new challenges and new opportunities?
- International Experience: Working for Infobip guarantees international experience like the ACADEMY where you will be able to learn and to experience working in a dynamic environment interacting with multi-cultural team that will provide you skills to work on team goals but also independently.
- Skills Development: We are always adapting to change and the market evolution so you will find a challenging job that will encourages you to develop skills that could help you to face these changes.
- Great Environment: Infobip care about the work environment and we are always open to communication; here you will find a team willing to help you and support you.