Finance Associate - Pula
Croatia - Pula
Care to provide helping hand to Finance Managers in making strategic company decisions?
We're sorry, this vacancy has been filled. Infobip is growing fast, keep checking back for new openings.
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join our finance forces and share the responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- Finance Associate ensures that Infobip makes sound financial decisions.
- Your work plays a crucial role in supporting the Finance Managers in making strategic company decisions.
- You will share the responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip. Tasks that you will work on will be operational and of high importance for Infobip.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are maintaining accurate records and participating in preparing daily analysis and reporting package that identifies what’s happening within your area of responsibility.
- You are maintaining organised set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions (internal book entry, bank reconciliations, internal report reconciliation).
- You are working with the Finance team to ensure that all invoices are controlled, procedures followed, and all relevant information is received.
- You are participating in various office and administrative duties in order to ensure smooth flow of processes.
- Your task is to leverage resources, tools and experience within Infobip to ensure we are delivering excellence in the finance area, and to provide guidance on financial effectiveness.
More about you:
- You are a 1-5 years professional in finance looking for a high-growth challenge in IT company.
- You have great organizational skills, being able to quickly move your focus and multi-task.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- You take proactive and creative approach to complete tasks you are dealing with.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are a BSc in Business, Finance, Economics or other equivalent field.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!