Careers - Finance
Finance Associate - Zagreb
Croatia - Zagreb
Finance Associate ensures that Infobip makes sound financial decisions. Your work plays a crucial role in supporting the Finance Managers in making strategic company decisions.Apply now
Finance Assistant ensures that Infobip makes sound financial decisions. Your work plays a crucial role in supporting the Finance Managers in making strategic company decisions. You will share the responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip. Tasks that you will work on will be operational and of high importance for Infobip.
Here is what your responsibilities will be like:
- Maintaining accurate records and participating in preparing daily analysis and reporting package that identifies what’s happening within your area of responsibility.
- Maintaining organised set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions (internal book entry, bank reconciliations, internal report reconciliation).
- Working with the Finance team to ensure that all invoices are controlled, procedures followed, and all relevant information is received.
Your task is to leverage resources, tools and experience within Infobip to ensure we are delivering excellence in the finance area, and to provide guidance on financial effectiveness.
Desired skills and experience:
- BSc in Business, Finance, Economics or other equivalent degree.
- 1-2 years of Finance experience in international environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of English language.
What’s in it for me?
- Learning - Our FAs go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a finance superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our finance department.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome clients - We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.