Careers - Technical Engineering
Integration Specialist - Malaysia
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
We are looking for a telecommunication expert with a very good knowledge and understanding of mobile payment solutions and regulations.Apply now
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Establish and maintain good inter-relationship with customers/partners
- Ensure accurate information delivered, provide timely response to the clients' technical issues and ensure prompt resolve solutions;
- Guide the clients through the steps of using our products;
- Learn clients' needs and expectation quickly and convey the information to the internal development team;
- Maintain good relationships with the clients and gather their feedback of using our products.
- Achieve monthly goals through development of a given and/or self-created pipeline
- To provide the highest level of professionalism to ensure mutual satisfaction and long term business ties with all our partners
- To ensure that all sales, marketing and educational related activities are executed accordingly within the specified time frame
- To prepare proposals and quotations for partners/prospect/customer
- To assist and participate in company sales and marketing related activities or exhibitions whenever required
- Responsible for technical support to the clients;
Desired skills and experience:
- 1 - 2 years working experience in programming related position;
- Knowledge about the coding and programming is a must.
- Basic knowledge in SQL, HTML, web programming is an added advantage;
- Java programming experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Deep knowledge of mobile payment solutions and regulations will be an important plus
- Mandarin is mandatory (Speak, Write, Read) due to clients mostly from China
- Good command of English is required
- Familiar with the online mobile solution and experience throughout the product cycle is a plus;
- Great skills in communication internally and externally in order to deliver timely feedback to the clients;
- Great skills in observing the client needs and expectations and enable to provide solutions with a quick response;
- Good understanding of the industry and capable of providing product improvement suggestions to the team leader;
- Excellent in Analytical and Problem solving;
- Mathematical savvy
- An outgoing and pleasant personality
- High energy, motivation and resilience
- International travel would be a requirement of this position
What's in it for me?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our Integration Specialist will go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to gain exceptional knowledge in Mobile payment field.