Careers - Networking
IT Technician - Pune
India - Pune
You’ll work with SQL, perform some programming and scripting while maintaining Infobip’s global telecommunications platform, which serves thousands of businesses worldwide and is committed to simplifying and improving support experience.Apply now
Who are we?
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform, and that’s just the beginning. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join our team in creating and nurturing business relationships with some of the world’s leading companies.
We're a cloud mobile messaging platform, connecting businesses to half of the world's population and serving 200,000 enterprise clients through 40+ offices on 6 continents.
Our converged communications services bring a mobile dimension to any business. We have leveraged our global connectivity through 800+ operators and local market expertise to allow our wholesale and enterprise clients to easily and successfully run their mobile initiatives around the world.
All our solutions are fully in-house developed, meeting exactly what is needed to establish a state-of-the-art mobile services ecosystem. Through our dedication and passion we are moving barriers and changing the way people and businesses interact in the ever changing mobile space.
- Providing user support regarding complete office IT infrastructure to all Infobip’s employee (Mumbai & Pune office).
- Installing, troubleshooting and configuring user laptops.
- Diagnosing and solving general hardware and software issues on user level.
- Providing input and ordering user equipment, contacting with computer repair providers.
- Maintaining internal equipment logs.
- Maintaining office printers.
- Coordination and cooperation with an international Sysadmin team.
- Maintaining vendor list for hardware procurement.
- Contacting vendors to get competitive quotes for hardware components.
- Establishing network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilisation, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Providing deep root cause analyses for network outages to reporting manager.
- 4-6 years of hands on experience working as Network Administrator.
- Must have knowledge of networking devices, configurations, testing, troubleshooting.
- Certification in Networking will be a plus.
- Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking, Quality Focus, Coordination, Technical Understanding, Quick Study, Technical Zeal.
What's in it for you?
- Learning – Our engineers are considered experts in the industry. In this position, you will have an opportunity to learn from their knowledge and attend both internal and external conferences and events.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We organise regular team buildings and other social events. You can join a sports team, go to the gym (at a discount price) or just have a drink with your colleagues after work at our building's cafe.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. You can be creative, provide your own ideas and significantly contribute to the success of both your team and the company itself. There’s always something new and exciting in our networking department.
- Benefits & compensation – For every Infobip engineer, we provide individually crafted career path and a competitive salary. We conduct performance feedback sessions twice a year which gives our engineers an opportunity to get a promotion or a salary raise, but above all, meaningful feedback and advice on how to develop further. Since we are a fast-growing company, promotions are fairly often. We also provide flexible working hours, unlimited coffee, tea and fruit. And of course, the abovementioned gym.
- Awesome clients – We have 150.000+ clients in the world, including some leading social networks, IM apps, telecoms, banks and many more.