At Infobip we dream big. Over 40 and a half million people use our mobile payments platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users.
Join us in driving the continuous success by creating product that is used in 70+ countries worldwide!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our global, in-house developed product.
- As a Java Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to help our clients charge their services easily through our direct carrier billing service. At the same time, the users will have a chance to buy virtual goods in game applications and enjoy their experience.
- You will directly impact the quality of the software we produce and contribute with ideas for further development of the platform.
What you will get to do:
- Develop great in-house product for mobile payments by writing high quality code, bug testing and software deployment
- Deal with challenges of complex architecture (scalability, fail over, balancing...), big traffic and frequency (100 requests / sec)
- Work on 4-nine uptime system – system which is 99.99% of the time online
- Track the product through its lifecycle and communicate with the internal teams
- Work in dynamic, agile environment with experts in the industry
More about you:
- You have 1+ years of experience with Java and Spring development and delivering multi-tier enterprise applications (desirable knowledge and experience with JSF)
- You are committed to your work, always looking to carry out the best solutions
- You are independent, able to take actions in less known situations
- You share ideas, initiate suggestions how to improve the code
- You have degree in Computer Science or related studies
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Professional development – Take ownership of the in-house product with your team, have autonomy in your work.
- Global product – Direct carrier billing platform processes more than 3 million transactions every day.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Compensations & Benefits – Competitive salary, covered educational expenses, internal development conference, flexible working hours, fresh fruit, coffee and tea in the office.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.