Our Junior Sales Managers will have the skills to secure deals within the financial and public sector. You are able to help clients understand why we are different from the competition and to build and maintain a strong relationship with them. As Junior Sales Managers you will share responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip. Tasks that you will work on will range from strategic to very operational.
Here is what your responsibilities will be like:
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities in the Mexican market.
- Presenting our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
Which skills are required from you:
- 3+ years of experience in client relations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Degree in Business or IT fields.
- Flexible personality and readiness to travel on long and short terms.
If this ad has your name written all over it, drop us a line and look forward to the following:
Are you keen for new challenges and new opportunities?
- International Experience: Working for Infobip guarantees international experience like the ACADEMY where you will be able to learn and to experience working in a dynamic environment interacting with multi-cultural team that will provide you skills to work on team goals but also independently.
- Skills Development: We are always adapting to change and the market evolution so you will find a challenging job that will encourages you to develop skills that could help you to face these changes.
- Great Environment: Infobip care about the work environment and we are always open to communication; here you will find a team willing to help you and support you.
- Awesome clients - We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.
- Career Development: We see every job position as an opportunity for you to develop your career path.