Careers - Sales
Junior Sales Manager - Mumbai
India - Mumbai
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. We’re a fast-moving team looking to hire new colleagues who want a challenging, global and energetic career.Apply now
Our Junior Sales Managers have the skills to secure deals within the financial and public sector. You are able to help clients understand why we are different from the competition and to build and maintain a strong relationship with them. As Junior Sales Managers you will share responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip. Tasks that you will work on will range from strategic to very operational.
The key responsibilities of a Junior Sales Manager are:
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities in the Indian market.
- Presenting our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
The key qualities and skills that we look for in our Junior Sales Managers are:
- 0-2 years of experience in client relations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic.
- Having a can-do attitude – track record of adroitness and confidence in the face of challenges.
- Well-mannered and easily-expressed in live communication with clients.
- Takes a strong stand on important values and principles and defends his/her beliefs, having the good interests of Infobip in mind.
- IT or Telecom background is an advantage.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learning – Our sales managers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a sales superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry. We always support your wish to learn more and assure you have the opportunity to do so.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region. With more than 40 offices worldwide, there is always a possibility to travel somewhere you have never been before. In Infobip we like to be the best at what we do and we achieve that through positive communication and attitude.
- Meet the world – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in Summer Connect conference in Croatia. Act globally.