Careers - Technical Engineering
Junior Support Engineer - Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
We’re looking for people to help us transform the tech support experience in a collaborative environment and a culture of creativity. You’ll use a constantly changing toolset to solve an ever-changing range of problems. You’ll work with SQL, perform some programming and scripting while maintaining Infobip’s global telecommunications platform, which serves thousands of businesses worldwide and is committed to simplifying and improving support experience.Apply now
What it takes to be successful in this role!
We're looking for people to help us transform the tech support experience in a collaborative environment and a culture of creativity. You'll use a constantly changing toolset to solve an ever-changing range of problems. You'll work with SQL, perform some programming and scripting while maintaining Infobip’s global telecommunications platform, which serves thousands of businesses worldwide and is committed to simplifying and improving support experience.
Here is what the first year will be like:
- Providing accurate information and solutions to our clients. Maintaining a high level of professionalism and quality in order to successfully satisfy each of their needs in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Managing system and performance monitoring. Working with each product to understand the overall product architecture and then implementing monitoring systems and rules to proactively prevent downtime and performance issues.
- Providing technical support to our internal teams, this includes gathering specification, service verification and field testing in order to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our clients.
There's room for coding in this position, but you don't have to be a coder to succeed in it. As the role evolves, you will participate in pre-sales engineering opportunities with our key clients. After year one you will have accomplished a lot but this is just the beginning.
Desired skills and experience:
- High communication skills when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Spoken fluency in Chinese Cantonese and/or Chinese Mandarin, and written fluency in simplified and traditional writing.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Basic knowledge of SQL language.
- Basic knowledge of programming logic.
- Basic knowledge of computer networks.
- Analytic approach to technical problem solving in a dynamic environment.
- Team dedication.
What's in it for me?
- Learning & development – Our JSEs go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a tech support superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our support department.
- Benefits & compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.