Working as a Marketing Specialists you will be responsible for implementing marketing plans in a designated area while keeping them in line with industry practice, trends and Infobip' business model. You will work closely with other departments to ensure the establishment of Infobip brand in all segments, will help to coordinate events and also assists Senior Marketing Specialist in developing strategy.
You know you are right for this job if:
- You are creative, passionate about teamwork and technology, have a positive attitude and a great knowledge of the Market.
- You can think outside the box with a great responsibility and client and results oriented.
- You are responsible, organised, flexible and cooperative with other departments.
Requirements for this position:
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate for this position must be comfortable with proposing new ideas and solutions to enhance the company’s marketing and communication efforts, while staying on top of cutting edge trends for marketing and communication.
- Strong understanding of marketing and sales strategy.
Are you keen for new challenges and new opportunities?
- International Experience: Working for Infobip guarantees international experience like the training where you will be able to learn and to experience working in a dynamic environment interacting with multi-cultural team that will provide you skills to work on team goals but also independently.
- Skills Development: We are always adapting to change and the market evolution so you will find a challenging job that will encourages you to develop skills that could help you to face these changes.
- Great Environment: Infobip care about the work environment and we are always open to communication; here you will find a team willing to help you and support you.