Careers - Software Development
.NET Software Engineer - Zagreb
Croatia - Zagreb
Are you interested to work in a small agile team on an internal product which is being used by all of our 800 employees (and we’re still growing!) day by day?Apply now
What does it take to be successful in this role?
Our solutions are fully in-house developed by team of highly skilled developers, meeting exactly what is needed to establish a state-of-the-art mobile services ecosystem.
Here is what the first year will be like:
- As a software engineer, you will work in a small, agile team, responsible for certain product. You‘ll be using various mobile and web solutions for creating and maintaining a web service that interact with a complex database and implement a precise business logic.
- Software engineer is responsible for coding, bug testing, software deployment, tracking the product through its lifecycle and communication with the internal teams. We expect that you take proactive ownership of tasks and see them through to completion.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience working with MS SQL database.
- Experience with high-traffic, large-scale systems is a plus.
- Curiosity, talent and willingness to learn about the product.
- Motivated and proactive candidate with ability to work within the team.
- Education in Computer Science or related studies.
- Fluency in English.
What's in it for me?
- Learning – Our software engineers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. Even the most experienced engineers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our development department.
- Benefits & compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more