Careers - Sales
Operator Partnerships Associate - Sarajevo
Bosnia and Herzegovina - Sarajevo
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth.Apply now
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every Operator Partnership Associate is responsible for the representation of Infobip’s solutions from a technical and commercial standpoint, garnering cost-benefit efficiency and increasing revenue. Successful candidate will be responsible for the sustainability of relationships with mobile and fixed operators and necessary negotiations with other involved parties.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are able to identify new business opportunities in the VoIP and messaging market
- You are able to define on going market and negotiations strategy
- You are able to successfully present telecommunication services and solutions to mobile and fixed operators
- You are able to negotiate successful partner contracts
- You can manage the pipeline as well as commercial contracts with mobile and fixed line operator accounts on global basis.
- You are able to do analysis of competitors and market intelligence activities
- You are able to collect product feedback and present new ideas for improvements and innovation to technical teams
- You are able to assist in product updates and training and exhibitions organisation
More about you:
- Written and spoken fluency in English. Other languages are an advantage
- BSc in Telecommunications or Engineering. Experience in IT or telecom industry is an advantage
- Genuine interest in research and technology
- Excellent organisation, presentation and communication skills
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with interest in research and learning new technologies
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learning - Our OPAs go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a negotiating superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of it all.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Benefits & Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome clients - We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.