Careers - Technical Engineering
Presales Engineer – Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Are you a technology enthusiast who loves to pull up his sleeves and go into the gist of technical issues with engineers to find a solution which would fit the client’s needs? Do you thrive under pressure in live meetings with clients figuring out how to meet their requests while at the same time keeping their expectations realistic?Apply now
Are you a technology enthusiast who loves to pull up his sleeves and go into the gist of technical issues with engineers to find a solution which would fit the client’s needs? Do you thrive under pressure in live meetings with clients figuring out how to meet their requests while at the same time keeping their expectations realistic? Is your passion defining a profitable scope of an international project and seeing it unfold into a success story through months of hard work and effort? If the answer to some of those questions is yes, we encourage you to sign up for the Presales Engineer position - a starting one in Infobip’s Tech Presales department.
As a member of the Tech Presales department, you will be involved in supporting the client acquisition process from the technical and organizational standpoint. The main activities are:
- Project management of delivering Infobip’s solutions to our international client base.
- Meetings and conference calls with present clients and potential customers.
- Project feasibility analyses.
- Coordination of Infobip’s efforts to submit RFx documentation.
- Providing feedback to Product Owners on how to improve Infobip’s solutions.
Desired skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in meeting potential clients in a corporate environment.
- Previous work on organizing ICT projects is an advantage.
- Basic understanding of GSM concepts.
- 2 years previous work experience in the ICT industry is a must.
- Readiness to travel abroad.
- Team dedication.
What's in it for me?
- Learning & development – Our Presales Engineers are all about going through extensive training and learning from the best in the industry. This job is an excellent choice if you want to become an authority among professional peers with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting around the corner.
- Benefits & compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.