Product Manager - Sarajevo
Bosnia and Herzegovina - Sarajevo
Want to take ownership of the in-house products at world’s leading company in A2P niche?
We're sorry, this vacancy has been filled. Infobip is growing fast, keep checking back for new openings.
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Product Managers at Infobip drive vision behind:
- Our awesome API’s, used by top messenger apps and social networks;
- Our platform as the backbone for many of the world’s leading Mobile Operators when it comes to carrying their A2P (Application-to-Person) business;
- Our messaging solution installed at over 150 banks;
- Our A2P SMS spam filter used by top Mobile Operators;
- Our solution for high-volume messaging (SMSC) deployed all around the world, making us largest proprietary telecom network in our space;
- …and we are just starting.
Why is Product Development important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our next success story, it is essential to continue innovating and developing our global, in-house developed products. As a Product Manager, you will directly impact our company’s portfolio by leading the ideation, development and launch of a product, cooperating closely with all the stakeholders and your marketing peers.
What you will get to do:
- Develop a clear product vision, strategy and roadmap, having customers in mind and aligned with business objectives.
- Share the vision of the product with all of the stakeholders (i.e. customers, management, development, marketing and sales teams), you being the subject expert point of contact for the stakeholders regarding the product.
- Address customers’ pains, reflected in their increased product engagement.
- Data driven requirement development (usability studies, research, market analyses, competitors’ analyses etc).
- Spot the right opportunities for the product, ensuring they are pursued at the right time, and save company’s time and money by saying no to timewasters.
More about you:
- Maybe you are a Product Manager at a telecom company looking for a more global challenge, or Product Owner at an IT company seeking to make bigger impact.
- You just love products and share our passion & commitment
- You have customer-first way of thinking
- You are experienced in driving product strategy (perhaps in IT/telecom industries)
- You speak fluently to engineers, business people, customers and partners alike
- You base your insights, judgement and ability to make decisions on data
- You are able to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation
- You are a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit, excited to be a part of the next big thing at Infobip
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Professional development – Take ownership of the in-house products at world’s leading company in A2P niche, with your dedicated development team.
- Global products – Our products reach half of the world’s population.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading banks, mobile operators, social networks, OTTs, brands, and many more.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.