Why is IT Project Manager important at Infobip?
Every big, global company needs to have the best IT solutions and communication tools in order to facilitate the communication flow and optimize procedures among all departments and employees. To keep up with the demands, it is essential to continue innovating our internal business tools.
As an IT Project Manager, you will directly impact our business solutions by communicating with all stakeholders, leading the analysis, coordinating the activities and implementing the tools, cooperating closely with all stakeholders and educating users.
What you will get to do:
- Develop a clear internal solution’s vision, strategy and roadmap, having all stakeholders in mind and aligned with business objectives.
- Share the vision of the solutions with all of the stakeholders (all Infobip Departments), you being the subject expert point of contact for the stakeholders regarding the solution.
- Data driven analyses (usability studies, research, market analyses etc.) and selection of a solution which will provide us with increased effectiveness.
- Training and educating of new users, as well as existing ones.
More about you:
- Your experience developed your expertize in project management and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- You have a strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You have in-depth understanding of integrated business solutions and processes utilized by different company departments (sales, marketing…).
- You have good communicational skills – able to understand users’ needs.
- You have good presentational skills – you are able to present ideas and transfer knowledge with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You have good analytical skills to respond to requested changes and identify customizations.
- You base your insights, judgement and ability to make decisions on data.
- You are able to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Perks - Discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, flexible working hours, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.