Careers - Marketing
Sales Development Representative - Vancouver
Canada - Vancouver
As Sales Development Representative you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the North American market.Apply now
As Sales Development Representative you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the North American market. Our vision of greatness in a Sales Development Representative is a brand ambassador that opens doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the Sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
You know you're doing a good job when you're:
- Conducting quality-focused prospecting into North American organizations via cold calling, social networking, e-mail as well as utilizing online information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline.
- Warming accounts and inbound leads by profiling and scheduling qualified appointments with key decision makers in targeted companies.
- Working with Regional management, Sales and Account Managers in reliably meeting and exceeding quotas to fuel a valuable sales pipeline.
- Introducing Infobip’s value proposition to industry stakeholders in a customer-centric voice to assess fit and purchasing interest.
- Managing and overcoming prospect objections by educating stakeholders on Infobip’s technology and services.
- Managing responses from integrated marketing and sales campaigns.
- Contributing to the creation and optimization of sales scripts, email campaigns, and various prospect messaging.
- Building and maintaining accurate activity, contact and account information of all customers and prospects through extensive use of CRM, and other internal tools.
- Maintaining collaborative and supportive relationships with Sales and Marketing to ensure conversion rates are outstanding across the funnel.
More about you:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Marketing or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Well-versed in or eager to learn about the Technology industry, domestically and globally.
- Passionate about creating meaningful connections.
- Creative problem solver with a proven ability to think strategically.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with a focus on metrics supported results.
Why our employees choose us (and stay!):
- Professional Development - Make an impact in world’s leading company in the A2P niche. Our Sales team goes through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. We promote from within, and support your vision for your future.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of it all.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discounted Corporate Gym Memberships, Employer paid benefits, flexible work environment, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects plus special requests!
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.