Careers - Sales
Sales Manager - Kolkata
India - Kolkata
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. We’re a fast-moving team looking for a sales person that wants to help build and scale our business. Join our sales forces in creating and nurturing business relationships with some of the world’s leading companies.Apply now
A Sales Manager is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing sales deals.
The key responsibilities of a Sales Manager are:
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities in your assigned market.
- Presenting our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Based on good understanding of the customers’ business and external market, helps clients to realise their needs and advises on solutions accordingly.
- Feeding client/market information into Team Leader to formulate/update targets/pricing.
- Supporting team leaders in developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities.
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
The key qualities and skills that we look for in our Sales Managers are:
- 2-6 years of sales experience - client meetings, negotiating and closing the business.
- Educational Requirements – Any Graduate with relevant experience. Preferably in IT, Telecom, Business or other related studies.
- Having a can-do attitude – track record of adroitness and confidence in the face of challenges.
- Well-mannered and easily-expressed in live communication with clients.
- Able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Able to conduct presentations that are interesting and engaging.
- Able to build strong long-term relationships with customers, is the ‘go-to’ person for customers he/she is responsible for.
- Takes a strong stand on important values and principles and defends his/her beliefs, having the good interests of Infobip in mind.
- Recognises opportunities for new ways of working, new products, new approaches, processes, etc.
- IT or Telecom background is an advantage.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learning – Our sales managers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a sales superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry. We always support your wish to learn more and assure you have the opportunity to do so.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region. With more than 40 offices worldwide, there is always a possibility to travel somewhere you have never been before. In Infobip we like to be the best at what we do and we achieve that through positive communication and attitude.
- Meet the world – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in Summer Connect conference in Croatia. Act globally.