What does it take to be successful in this role?
We are looking to hire new colleague who wants a challenging, global and energetic career. As our Senior Accountant you will have the opportunity to work with big accounts operating on a global scale and ensure that Infobip makes sound financial decisions. Tasks that you will work on will be very strategic and of high importance for Infobip.
- Set up and lead accounting/finance team and supervise day-to-day operation of the accounting/finance personnel.
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Research and analyse accounting matters; review and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Computation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that VAT, PIT, CIT returns are submitted in timely manner and in general ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations.
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Develop, implement and upgrade financial systems and controls.
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in accounting (preferably in IT sphere).
- Degree in Finance, Economics or other equivalent degree.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level).
What's in it for me?
- Learning - Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the centre of it all.
- Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our finance department.
- Awesome clients - We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.