Careers - Technical Engineering
Senior Core Operations Engineer – Pula/Zagreb/Rijeka
Croatia - Zagreb
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join our Core operations forces in ensuring we deliver 24/7 quality and giving our business smooth, uninterrupted success.Apply now
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow and 99.99% platform uptime, it is essential to monitor, solve and prevent technical glitches that affect client experience. As a Senior Core Operations Engineer, you will directly impact both day-to-day quality of our platform and satisfaction of our clients.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Problems are quickly resolved in a highly professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- Platform KPIs are closely monitored to ensure that issues are resolved and internal resources are available.
- Clients receive clear and accurate information in a matter of minutes.
- You proactively suggest new implementation of monitoring systems and rules to prevent downtime and performance issues.
- You provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients.
- You are leading work shifts and ensuring all tasks are done in time and with good practices in mind.
More about you:
- You are a professional looking for a high-growth challenge.
- You have a wide range of interests and working experience in any of these: SQL, programming logic and computer networks.
- You really care about clients, looking to provide the best possible experience.
- You know that being supportive is a mindset; it’s in your true nature to be equally supportive to both your clients and your colleagues.
- You have previous experience in coaching, training or leading others.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve technical problems.
- You are eager to progressively solve more complex problems.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners, colleagues and engineering teams alike, in Croatian and English.
- You are flexible to attend specialisation training and education in Pula, Croatia.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Campus as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments.