Infobip is now establishing a new Development center located in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
Our main goal is to attract enthusiastic individuals passionate about programming and focused on the most advanced cutting edge principles. We are fans of creativity that go beyond traditional frames and bring innovations.
At 2016 we`re in the TOP-2 mobile messaging companies in the world. And we`re just starting...
What does it take to be successful in this role?
- Our solutions are fully in-house developed by teams of highly skilled developers, meeting exactly what is needed to establish a state-of-the-art mobile services ecosystem.
What your job will be like:
- As a software engineer, you will work in a small, agile team, responsible for certain product. You‘ll be using various mobile and web solutions for creating and maintaining a web service that interact with a complex database and implement a precise business logic.
- As a Senior profile specialist we expect that you take proactive ownership of tasks and see them through to completion. Responsibility for coding, bug testing, software deployment, tracking the product through its lifecycle and communication with the internal teams are also included.
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience with Java development and delivering multi-tier enterprise applications
- Experience or interest in: Spring, Hibernate, SQL Server, Thymeleaf, Git, AngularJS, REST, Maven, Jenkins, IntelliJ IDEA
- Curiosity, talent and willingness to learn new technologies
- Education in Computer Science or related studies
- Motivated and proactive candidate with ability to work within the team
Awesome clients – We provide services and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2, Sberbank, Alfa bank.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – We design career paths tailored to each department and team. Lot of opportunities for growth and development; whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
Meet the world – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. Act globally.
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Follow the link in order to apply and submit your CV. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.