Careers - Technical Engineering
Voice Systems Engineer – Sarajevo
Bosnia and Herzegovina - Sarajevo
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join our team in creating and nurturing business relationships with some of the world’s leading companies.Apply now
Over the last 10 years Infobip has been working on a global level. We opened offices worldwide and expended our portfolio of services with a goal to provide better communication channels to our clients. Infobip Voice is an addition to our platform that is enabling our clients to eliminate the expensive infrastructure and overhead typically needed to build and operate a proprietary platform.
With new ideas and challenges in mind we are in search for an additional member to our Voice team which has the responsibility to provide technology innovation, architecture, engineering, client consulting-provisioning, and operations support for Infobip Voice.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are able to analyse communication needs and preferences of individual teams, and match those with the most appropriate technology solutions
- You are able to forecast capacity requirements and articulate needs
- You ensure monitoring, alerting and ticketing are up to date and aligned with industry best practice
- You are in a role of senior escalation point for internal teams
- You are able to identify business opportunities in the messaging and VoIP market and provide new challenging ideas to relevant departments in the company
- You are working with the customer on a design/solution to a new interconnection
- You are able to drive technical aspects of strategic large scale projects delivering new communication experiences
More about you:
- You have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have great command of English.
- You have strong analytical skills and passion towards technology
- You are not afraid to engage in business processes and negotiations
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You enjoy traveling to foreign countries, even for a longer period.
- You are very organized and have a track record of completing your tasks in time while paying strict attention to details
- If you have experience in VoIP business, IP network engineering and familiarity with the telecommunication and internet protocols (SS7, SMPP, http etc.) that would be an additional benefit of yours
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities.
Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, local gym membership, free group sports sessions, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long term assignments.
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs.
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which gathers Infobippers from all over the globe.
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office.
- Recommendation Rewards - if a colleague you recommended for a position is hired, you are rewarded too!
LET'S GET THIS PROCESS ROLLING!