Mobile phones are used in more ways than ever before. Besides voice calls and messaging, one of the biggest new markets in the industry is mobile payments.
Identifying mobile payments needs
Managing subscriber and user accounts, ensuring secure networks and the need for a customer to be connected to the internet or in a physical store, dramatically reduces the reach available to merchants. The growth of “instant gratification”, has given rise to the need by buyers to be able to spontaneously purchase and take delivery of goods.
Centili, Infobip’s mobile payments solution offers merchants the ability to offer goods, and take payment from customers directly and immediately from their mobile phone.
Centili Mobile Payment solutions
The growth of digital micro transactions such as online gaming credits, social network premium features, and other mobile content, and entry of online markets into the mobile scene has opened the way for mobile phones to become an attractive tool for mobile payments.
Centili, Infobip’s mobile payment platform delivers convenience, no pre-registration, or the necessity to download invasive mobile software applications. Centili connects customers to merchants, and merchants to operators seamlessly, providing a simple and powerful payment mechanism to merchants, with payments being applied directly to the mobile phone owner’s bill.
Centili mobile payments features and benefits
To the consumer:
- Convenience − expenses appear on the user's mobile bill.
- Secure − two-factor authentication and fraud prevention
- Fast − most transactions are completed in less than 10 seconds.
- The payment of choice for the unbanked.
- Wider audience − you can reach the unbanked and different age groups.
- Ability to manage the payment service through a web panel.
- A complete payment widget, integrated easily into your web store.
- In-depth statistics allow complete monitoring of every transaction.