Digitization has changed the way people and companies manage their finances. Financial customer experience models are evolving at breakneck speed to meet the demands of today’s tech-savvy customers.
As Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella put it, “We’ve seen two years’ worth of digital transformation in two months. From remote teamwork and learning to sales and customer service, to critical cloud infrastructure and security—we are working alongside customers every day to help them adapt and stay open for business in a world of remote everything.”
Financial institutions such as banks, fintechs, and insurance companies need to adjust their marketing and services to deliver superior mobile experiences, enable better communication, and build trust to retain and grow their customer base.
How can financial institutions deliver superior digital experiences, financial flexibility, and convenience with a personalized human touch to create connected customer experiences?
Teaming up with a cloud omnichannel communication solutions provider over a trusted and compliant platform – paves the way for digital transformation in financial institutions.
Rikjan Scott, sales expert, Infobip, stresses, “A positive customer journey is one where the customer engages with your service in a meaningful way. That’s why any customer engagement or customer service solutions need fit both the digital-first and technology laggard customer. One that keeps current customers loyal, but also offers something for new customers looking for that next level experience.”
That’s why Infobip’s omnichannel communication solution on Microsoft Azure is better together. Create connecting customer experiences through:
- Intelligent customer engagement and improved customer experience
- Innovative channel solutions to provide a digital banking experience
- Analytics to power personalization and efficiency
- A secure platform that reduces the complexity and cost of compliance
Transforming financial communications across the customer journey
Offering personalized advice, relevant information, and engaging on your customers’ preferred channel is imperative to boost engagement, build trust and create meaningful customer relationships.
Leveraging customer data to create personalized flows that are automated, always-on customer support, and omnichannel engagement are crucial to digital financial experience.
This helps you deploy the must-have financial use cases. Following are the most effective use cases for financial institutions.
Provide omnichannel onboarding convenience
Customers stick with banks and financial services that provide convenience by allowing them to onboard and avail of their services on their preferred channel. Infobip omnichannel solutions on Azure integrates with SMS, Email, Chat Apps (WhatsApp, Messenger, Viber, Telegram), Voice, Video, RCS, Apple Business Chat, Google Business Messages, and Mobile App Messaging so you can deliver consistent communication.
Once integrated, you can:
- Onboard customers with instructional videos
- Automate welcome messages
- Retain customers by avoiding form abandonment
- Help them activate their credit cards
- Download your mobile app
Create engaging, personal banking experience
Happy customers are those that are engaged in a personalized way. By sending relevant messages, at the right time, on the channel they prefer makes them more likely to read, respond and increase loyalty towards you. Deliver on their unique preferences, at scale, with personalized campaigns such as:
- Sending timely reminders for due and upcoming payments
- Remind customers when their policy is up for renewal
- Raise trust by informing them about high priority alerts
- Sending documents, e-receipts or invoices
- Provide account notifications with balance updates and financial transaction updates
Boost sales productivity with deep, personalized customer insights
Financial institutions and banks that develop customer insights see an increase in sales productivity. Our omnichannel solutions make processes like account onboarding, trading, and financial reporting automated and personalized with real-time analytics. With that, you can:
- Sending personalized loan offers
- Collect customer feedback to improve satisfaction continuously
- Automate and optimize customer support to deliver valuable content and keep them engaged
- Keeping your mobile app users updated and engaged with relevant offers
- Increase subscription and membership rates with personalized offers
Build trust with expert-level security
Customers expect security from banks and financial institutions. Infobip’s omnichannel solutions over Azure ensure data protection, compliance, safe integrations for payments, and logistics. So, you can have peace of mind while:
- Confirming transactions with interactive push for customers with mobile app
- Send verification codes securely via WhatsApp, SMS or any other channel they prefer
- Ask customers to confirm transactions that seem suspicious or fraudulent
- Add an extra layer of security by implementing two-factor authentication
- Maximize security with 3FA and AI using customers biometric data in real-time
All financial organizations need to try, test, and scale their security solutions in line with their customer experience solutions. A secure experience doesn’t have to be one full of friction and hurdles. That’s another advantage of Infobip’s omnichannel solution – we have the platform that lets customers build security into their wider communication plan.Rikjan Scott
Digital transformation through empowering partnerships
Ultimately, the real judge of digital transformation is the customer, which is why all financial organizations need to ensure that providing a remarkable and unique customer experience online is at the forefront of their plans.
Talking on how Infobip on Azure helps you achieve digital transformation, Scott states: “Infobip is used to simplify the communication needs of our customers – and by default, their customers. It enables organizations to manage all interactions from a single space with minimal risk, while reducing the total cost of ownership. This means our clients can move quicker, innovate faster, and achieve greater business outcomes.”
Start your digital transformation journey today!
Save a seat for our free webinar and learn how.