Email Design Editor
The Email Design Editor is a non-code solution with drag and drop features to help you build your rich, responsive emails and email campaigns. No HTML skills needed! However, if you prefer editing with HTML code, you have that option as well.
With its various features, it allows you to easily format and personalize text, add images, CTA buttons, and links, including the email tracking option.
Through the Infobip web interface, in the Communicate module there are two ways you can use the Email Design Editor:
- Drag & drop
- Floating toolbars
- Undo & Redo options
- Editing options
- Content types
- Section layout templates
The Email Design Editor consists of two segments—Design and Preview.
The Design view allows you to create and design all sorts of layouts, add and move elements, attach images, CTA buttons, add links, and more. While designing your email, you can use the Undo and Redo options, as well as drag-and-drop different layouts, elements, and content types.
The Preview segment allows you to view those changes and how the design of your email will look like on a desktop screen or a mobile device.
Within the Design segment, you can find the following options:
- Build – Add and remove sections, build your design.
- Section Layouts – Used to define the section column layout.
- Content Types – Text, Image, HTML, Button, Social, Divider, Spacing, and Video.
- Section Layout Templates – Short Header, Hero Header, Introduction, Footer, and Article Box.
- Edit – Edit and customize any section and element, tweak your content and visuals.
- Background Settings – Add a background image or select a custom background color and its transparency.
- Settings – Change the campaign background.
To get started, add a new section or use the drag and drop option and define your section layouts. Then add different content types. You can reorganize the entire email, as well as reuse certain it for a new template.
With the Email Design Editor, you can design a whole new look for your email content and template by using section layouts, content types, and section layout templates.
The Content Type section allows you to customize your email—add text, images, video, HTML, CTA button, link to your official social media accounts. Additionally, you can segment your email content by using dividers, rearranging your elements and spacing.
When it comes to linking to your social media accounts, the Email Designer supports Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Additionally, you have the option to add your own links as well.
Within the Preview segment, you have the option to download the email you’ve designed as a HMTL file or save it as an email template.
Both editors are compatible. This means your entire content and templates can be used in the new editor.
Before you get started and use the Email Design Editor, you need to have an Infobip account.
To use the Infobip platform, you need credentials. If you already have an Infobip account, log in to our web interface. Otherwise, create an account.
Use Email Design Editor in Broadcast
1. Log in to the Infobip web interface.
2. Navigate to the Communicate module and click CREATE BROADCAST.
3. Change the channel from the default SMS to Email and fill out the necessary information.
4. Click Create Custom Email to design your email from scratch or click Choose a Template to edit and redesign an existing email template.
For more information on how to send a Broadcast, refer to the Create Broadcast article.
Use Email Design Editor in Flow
To use email within your Flow, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Infobip web interface.
2. Navigate to the Communicate module, click CREATE FLOW, and click Start from Scratch.
3. Select how you wish to target and add your audience to the Flow as your entry point then click START BUILDING.
4. In the next steps, you can decide which elements you want to build your Flow from, one of the channels being Email.
For more information on how to build your Flow, refer to the Create Flow article.