🔃 VTEX for People
When you connect your VTEX instance to People, you can use your customer data in the Infobip products that you use. For example, if you use Moments, you can use your VTEX contacts in campaigns and broadcasts.
What you will need
- An Infobip account
- API Base URI (for example: https://bestpartnerbr.myvtex.com/ or bestpartnerbr)
- A VTEX account
- A VTEX application key and application token
The integration involves just two steps:
- Set up authentication to allow the VTEX and Infobip platforms to communicate with each other.
- Map VTEX database fields to People fields so that Infobip products can use the data.
See the following sections for instructions.
Set Up Authentication
VTEX application keys
The My Keys page in VTEX lists all of the internal app keys. To access this page, navigate to Account settings > Account management > Application Keys and click on the Manage my keys button.
- Label gives the purpose of the app key.
- Key contains the unique identifier for the app key.
- Status is a boolean value that indicates whether the app key is active or inactive.
Generate a new application key
Because application keys allow external system to access your account, your VTEX account must have this role: License Manager / Services access control / Save user.
- Click the GENERATE NEW button.
- In the Label field, enter the application key's purpose. This is optional. If you leave the field blank, it will be set to the Key value of the generated key.
- Click Add roles to manage key permissions.
- Click Generate.
- Copy the Application Token and save it in a safe place. It will be displayed only once.
Add the credentials to Infobip
- Log into Infobip and navigate to Exchange > VTEX for People.
- Click the ADD button and accept the Exchange Terms & Conditions. Next you will see a configuration page.
- Select the Credentials tab and click ADD CREDENTIALS.
- Enter the app key, the app token, and the base URI (for example: https://bestpartnerbr.myvtex.com/ or bestpartnerbr)
Map Database Fields
The last integration step is to map VTEX data fields to People.
- Log into Infobip and navigate to the Integrations tab.
- On the far right, click the three dots and select Update Mapping.
- The left column displays your VTEX fields and the right column displays the available People fields. Map the fields you want to make available in People so they are available to other Infobip products.