Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical objects—devices, vehicles, buildings, etc.—embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and network connectivity that enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
Infobip inside the IoT space represents a single, powerful business management platform called CONNECTIONS designed to deliver the M2M/IoT control and exceptional operational management efficiencies for every device.
Clients can order network services, activate and deactivate devices in real time, choose the communication service for a device and get the billing and usage information to optimize service delivery; receive daily or weekly alerts if the device is exceeding its expected usage against overage charges, detect anomaly which could allow fraud insight, receive customized reports, track location and troubleshoot.
- Automation in ordering process
- Integration with more than one wireless carrier/mobile operator (no steering option/no network outage)
- Customers control the costs and signal strength by switching among wireless carriers.
- Restful API and UI exposure for partners, ideal for interactive, scalable, flexible, and cost-effective communication.
- Supporting all main channels for communication with devices (SMS, data, voice)
- Security control via dedicated APNs and static IPs per IOT SIMs which will prevent fraud
- Anomaly detection which will trigger the warning in case something wrong happens with your devices which might directly influence the business growth
- Location tracking of your device near real time
Automated Wireless IOT Ordering
Create wireless IoT order without reaching out to a sales representative. Choose the SIM card you need, quantity, mobile technology, and shipping address for distribution.
Your IoT SIM card comes in activation ready status. Depending on your transition needs, change the status to activation ready to active, active to suspended, suspended to deactivated, and suspended to activate.
Insights and control over your spending correlated to data consumption of your devices on an hourly, daily, and monthly basis. With detailed data, seamlessly scale with cost-effective methods.
Data Consumption Limits
Set limits for your device on a monthly basis and stay informed when these limits have been reached.
Send Configuration Command via SMS
Send configuration updates: dedicated APN & IP configuration delivery option towards the device.
Location Information for Your Device
Dynamic location view of the device. Review current location of the SIM to the permitted location.
Enable Anomaly Detection
Based on previous device behavior, you have alerts to notify you of any spot anomalies or irregularities.