Mobile In-App Chat Showcase
Test the experience of the in-app chat with our mobile showcase Demo application by following these simple steps:
- Download the showcase Demo application
- Link the showcase application to your widget configuration
- Start a conversation in the Demo app
- Reply to a message in Conversations
Download Showcase Demo Application
If you have already installed your showcase application with the Demo App Guide, simply go to the next step “Link showcase application to your widget configuration”.
- Log in to the web interface using your credentials and avigate to APPS > Mobile Apps.
- Under the Profiles tab click on the GET STARTED button in the Try Demo App widget.
- Enter recipients to send out invitations to join the Demo app. Once you receive the invite, open the invitation on a mobile phone and download the Infobip Push app.
Link Showcase Application to Your Widget Configuration
Go to your widget configuration through APPS > Live Chat > “Your widget name” > Audience & Availability and select Mobile Application from the list.
Click the SAVE WIDGET button to confirm mobile application profile link to the widget configuration.
Only one mobile application profile can be linked to the widget configuration.
Start a Conversation in the Demo App
After you have linked your demo application, you will see the confirmation that everything is successful, and when you launch the showcase application the chat option will appear.
Color styles in the chat are applied automatically from your widget configuration.
Reply to a Message in Conversations
All widgets are connected with Conversations so that you can easily emulate your in-app chat conversation within this showcase without any development effort as if it was implemented in your own app.
In the event the showcase application is not running on your device screen, you will automatically receive a push notification with a message.