Control Contact Center Load When Sending Special Offers
Promotional messages sent via SMS can often result in high conversions, especially when you offer your customers a popular product or service accompanied by a special and attractive price. Sending a lot of these messages at the same time can easily cause your site to crash when you direct customers to a landing page. But also, if you are routing customers to reach your call center, it can produce a large number of calls at the same time, while your number of call center agents is limited.
Eliminate hold times, have more efficient caller experiences without frustration or hang-ups, control the load on your call center by adjusting message sending speed, and send a smaller share of your promotional messages at a time.
Steps over Web Interface
1. Log in to the Infobip web interface, navigate to the Communicate module and click CREATE BROADCAST.
2. Enter the Broadcast Name (e.g., Promo).
3. Click To and select your audience (e.g., MY CUSTOMERS segment).
4. Click From to select the sender you wish to use.
5. Enter Content
Hi firstName, we have a smashing offer for you -30% on all kitchenware only this week. Call us to get more info!
Use PLACEHOLDERS to create personalized messages.
6. Select Advanced.
Set Message Sending Speed (e.g., 50 per hour)
7. Select ANALYZE and check summary data and how the message looks.
8. Select Launch.