Invite Subscribers to Download Content
Creating informative, creative and educational content for your subscribers takes time and a lot of effort. Make sure that each piece of your content reaches the intended audience by creating compelling newsletters. When you produce a valuable piece of content such as eBooks, industry research reports, guides or even blog posts that will help your clients use your product or service, automate the delivery, easily build and send emails, and track email opens and clicks.
Steps over Web Interface
1. Log in to the Infobip web interface, navigate to the Communicate module and click CREATE BROADCAST.
2. Enter the Broadcast Name (e.g., Tips & tricks).
3. Select a Channel – in this case, Email.
4. Click To and select your Audience (e.g. BLOG SUBSCRIBERS).
5. Set From fields:
- Set Sender
- Set Sending Email
- Set Reply-to Address if it is different from the sender one
6. Enter Subject (e.g., Hi
7. Set Content
- Upload HTML or
- CREATE CUSTOM EMAIL with the Email Design Editor
8. Add your document in the attachment or provide a download link.
9. Click ANALYZE and check the summary.
10. Click LAUNCH.
In the Advanced section of the Email channel, you can set tracking for opens and clicks. This can be useful if you want to send a new email within the next few days, but only to the clients who didn’t open the first one, you sent.