Onboard Customers with Educational Videos
First impressions matter. If your customer has had a bad first interaction with your product or struggles to start using your service, they may not be your customer for much longer.
To tackle this issue, you might want to use a well-structured onboarding program by using educational videos and simple chatbots. Why not create short get-started videos explaining how your customers should use your products.
This type of approach provides additional information and value that builds up to great customer experience.
This case will show you how to quickly onboard new customers by sending them a get-started educational video or a product onboarding manual via WhatsApp.
Steps over Web Interface
2. Choose One-time audience and select your recipients (e.g., all end users with tag New Customers).
3. Select Send WhatsApp message. Select Template as your message type.
Here’s an example:
To help you start using our new product and enjoy all its benefits,
Type 1 to receive a product manual.
Type 2 for receive the Get Started product video.
Since you are initiating the conversation, this message needs to be sent as a message template. Learn more about Message Templates.
4. Add the Evaluate inbound element, select WhatsApp as your channel, and define the CONDITIONS.
For example, if the customer replies to your message by sending “2”, they will be sent a video message containing the onboarding video.
5. If the WhatsApp keyword is “1”, add Send WhatsApp message element, select Document as your message type. Don’t forget to add the URL and caption.
Then for the WhatsApp keyword is “2”, add Send WhatsApp message element, select Video as your message type. Again, don’t forget to add the URL and caption.
Supported video types are MP4, 3GPP. Rich media messages are sent as free-form messages. Learn more about message types and supported formats for rich media.
6. To finish and schedule your communication, click VALIDATE. You are ready to onboard your new customers using WhatsApp!