Re-Engage Dormant App Users
Reach out to dormant app users using push notifications with our Mobile App Messaging. The same scenario can be implemented to re-engage with inactive customers or accounts.
Solutions to combine:
This tutorial explains how to build build a flow to engage with the end users who did not use the application for 7 days.
Steps over Web Interface
- Log in to the Infobip web interface, navigate to the Target module, click the EVENTS tab.
- Click NEW EVENT DEFINITION, name your event as “App Launch”. Then create another definition “Item Checked Out”. Click SAVE.
- Now go to the Communicate module > CREATE FLOW > Start from Scratch, select Trigger and click People Real-Time Event.
- Configure the Wait for event section. In this case, define that when the app was not launched/used within 7 days and then define how you want to engage the rest of inactive users. See the example in the screenshot below. Click CLOSE when finished.
- Now add two Send Push notification element and define the message content. To make the notification more eye-catching, click Advanced options to add image URL.
Here's how the entire flow looks like:
Customize your message based on the end-user’s behavior in the app.