At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Supports business departments in presales process through meetings, calls and technical documentation delivery
Takes role of a Project Manager in all Infobip projects including PMO projects
Takes ownership on coordinating tender process and is responsible for tender documentation
Feasibility analysis of all projects before implementation phase
Designs technical solutions and service integrations for clients
Attends industry and Infobip hosted conferences in order to evangelise Infobip technology, broaden knowledge about industry trends and expand own professional network
Feeds inputs into development and Product development department for the purpose of expansion of new features
Proactively works on improving Infobip’s technical documentation in order to keep it up to date at all times
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of the team that deploys something to production every 6 minutes.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Dev Campus as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!