At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our POP team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. We are not only hiring, we also constantly care about our employees’ satisfaction and continuous development. Our international and multicultural People Operations team is a champion of Infobip culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field and ensure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Successfully collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Proactively source potential candidates through job portals, LinkedIn, contacts and events.
- Manage to close the full cycle talent acquisition process and ensure smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Ensure that the new employees’ first day and the onboarding program is planned and executed in a top notch manner.
- Follow recruitment trends in order to attract and retain the best talents.
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that best fits the needs of the company and satisfies the current openings.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis and are responsible for people related HR documentation.
- Represent Infobip internally and externally at events, support employer branding, networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for an organisation.
More about you:
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
- You have at least 3 years of recruiting experience, preferably in recruitment agencies or in IT/Telco industries.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You are a person with integrity.
- You are easily approachable.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English.
- You have excellent organisational skills.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a talen acquisition superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.