At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2018, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new clients. As a Junior Sales Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know all the key players in your assigned market and build great relationships with them.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering.
- You conduct quality-focused prospecting into organizations via cold calling, social networking, e-mail as well as utilizing online information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- You warm accounts and inbound leads by profiling and scheduling qualified appointments with key decision makers in targeted companies
- You build and maintain accurate activity, contact and account information of all customers and prospects through extensive use of CRM, and other internal tools
More about you:
- You are a 1-2 years professional in client relations looking for a high-growth challenge in IT company.
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Your communication skills are great.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in Russian and Ukrainian, your English knowledge is intermediate.
- Ypu are well-versed in or eager to learn about the Technology industry, domestically and globally.
- You are passionate about creating meaningful connections.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.