At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on Earth.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Imagine having the opportunity to develop business in a local market from scratch while at the same time being supported by a global organization with an established local presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We are on the lookout for an enterpreunerial spirit to help establish our business operations in the US market. Onboarding you with extensive experience and industry knowledge, we are adapting our organization to think locally. We believe this role will be crucial to onboarding local enterprise clients that will boost the overall success of the US market, one of the key markets in Infobip's expansion.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You can successfully develop and execute sales plans to achieve (or over-achieve) quarterly objectives.
- Your account strategies support you in developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers.
- You effectively deliver our UVP to senior business and IT executives, resulting in sales and continuous growth of the business.
- You maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities, developed through market sector intelligence and targeted calling and email campaigns.
- You can comfortably manage the end to end sales process by engaging internal resources in the broader team such as Sales Engineers, Global Account Management, Support, Marketing and the management team in Vancouver and throughout the USA.
- You are proficient at Solution Selling and managing your process through Salesforce.
You're set up for success because:
- You've been there, and done that! Your (minimum) 3 - 5 years of Enterprise Sales experience has equipped you with a solid tool kit and you're ready to hit the ground running.
- You're used to winning - You have demonstrated success selling into Enterprise Accounts, and are accustomed to over-achieving challenging targets.
- You like the chase - You go after the whales, and catch big fish consistently to deliver against your targets. You have the drive and initiative to continually seek out new sales opportunities.
- This is your space - B2B, SaaS sales is what you know, love, and thrive in!
- You are a resilient problem solver who looks for solutions on behalf of your customers.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, etc. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!