At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know technical aspects of Infobip’s products and solutions as a back of your hand.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products and solutions.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to- date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Our sales team considers you an asset and loves to have you presenting solutions with them.
- The number of clients is consistently increased and cross- and up-sales are running high
More about you:
- Your experience of up to 3 years developed your expertize in pre-sales, tech sales, system integrations or similar roles and now you’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company.
- You have experience in coding and scripting, preferably with any of following: C++, Java, Python, Groovy
- You have experience in working and administration of MS SQL or other DBMS
- You have experience with troubleshooting apps and services over computer networks
- You have experience in System administration
- You have a strong engineering background and passion for IT and technology.
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes unaware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have great command of English.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits.
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You enjoy traveling to foreign countries, even for a longer period
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a Enterprise Solutions superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.