At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 40+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet , it is essential to continue nurturing great relationships with our clients. As a Team Leader, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping existing clients grow their businesses.
• Overall accountability for achieving team gross profit targets and team performance.
• Targeting major enterprise clients / new industry vertical acquisition. Responsible for setting and achieving annual volume and gross profit targets through implementing Infobip’s sales and marketing strategies for a territory.
• People Management responsibilities for the sales team members.
• Liaison with support and account management teams to ensure regular exchange of information/insight.
• Allocation of target clients, CRM updates, team-working and employee development.
• Approval of minor changes to product pricing/contract terms and escalation of major changes for approval to Regional Managers
• You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 8-14 years professional experience in Enterprise Sales.
• You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
• You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
• You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
• Your communication skills are excellent.
• You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!