At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. And we are just starting. By 2018 we want to interact with every mobile user on the earth. Join our sales forces in creating and nurturing business relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow and 99.99% platform uptime, it is essential to monitor, solve and prevent technical glitches that affect client experience. As a Core Connectivity Engineer, you will directly impact both day-to-day quality of our platform and satisfaction of our clients.
- Integration to our partners platforms
- Feature test of new connection
- Reach test of existing connections
- Worldwide tests
- Route setup and maintenance
- GT assignment and communication with our SCCP providers
- DND setup and management
- Good knowledge of SQL language.
- Basic knowledge of HTTP.
- Basic knowledge of programming logic.
- Basic knowledge of computer networks.
- High communication skills when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese is a must.
- Analytic approach to technical problem solving in a dynamic environment.
- Team dedication.
Career Progression Benefits
Learning & development – Our Core Connectivity Technician will go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a technical superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our routing department.
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators.