We're a cloud mobile messaging platform, connecting businesses to half of the world's population and serving 200,000 enterprise clients through 40+ offices on 6 continents.
Our converged communications services bring a mobile dimension to any business. We have leveraged our global connectivity through 800+ operators and local market expertise to allow our wholesale and enterprise clients to easily and successfully run their mobile initiatives around the world.
All our solutions are fully in-house developed, meeting exactly what is needed to establish a state-of-the-art mobile services ecosystem. Through our dedication and passion, we are moving barriers and changing the way people and businesses interact in the ever-changing mobile space.
Why this role is important for us?
Our POP team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. We are not only hiring, we also constantly care about our employees’ satisfaction and continuous development.
You are doing a good job when – (Role and Responsibilities)
- Successfully collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Proactively source potential candidates through job portals, LinkedIn, contacts and events.
- Manage to close the full cycle talent acquisition process and ensure smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Ensure that the new employees’ first day and the onboarding program is planned and executed in a top-notch manner.
- Follow recruitment trends in order to attract and retain the best talents.
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that best fits the needs of the company and satisfies the current openings.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis and are responsible for people related HR documentation.
- Represent Infobip internally and externally at events, support employer branding, networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for an organization.
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
- You have at least 2 years of recruiting experience, preferably in recruitment agencies or in IT/Telco industries.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You are a person with integrity.
- You are easily approachable.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company.