At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Our international and multicultural People Operations team is a champion of Infobip culture and our goal is to attract, recruit and develop the very best talents in their field and ensure they’re highly engaged, satisfied and constantly challenged.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our POP team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. We are not only hiring, we also constantly care about our employees’ satisfaction and continuous development. Our plan is to empower existing engineering division in Sarajevo and build new division in Tuzla by hiring and building additional engineering teams. Talent Acquisition Specialist will have critical role in attracting talents and expending our offices in Sarajevo and Tuzla.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Successfully collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Proactively source potential candidates through job portals, LinkedIn, contacts and events.
- Manage to close the full cycle talent acquisition process and ensure smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Ensure that the new employees’ first day and the onboarding program is planned and executed in a top notch manner.
- Follow recruitment trends in order to attract and retain the best talents.
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that best fits the needs of the company and satisfies the current openings.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis and are responsible for people related HR documentation.
- Represent Infobip internally and externally at events, support employer branding, networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for an organisation.
More about you:
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
- You have at least 2 years of recruiting experience, preferably in recruitment agencies or in IT/Telco industries.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You are a person with integrity.
- You are easily approachable.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English.
- You have excellent organisational skills.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!