At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. A pioneer in A2P messaging, Infobip has led the world at the intersection of internet and telco tech for over a decade. Our communications platform reaches 7BN devices through 800 telecom network connections, supported by 50+ offices worldwide. A unique combination of industry-leading reach, best-in-class tech, and 1400+ dedicated people around the world is what gives our 200,000 enterprise clients an effective voice. We connect businesses to customers over SMS, voice, push, OTT chat, and email, serving some of the largest social networks, startups, and enterprises.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions with a huge number of clients using it, but having 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow, 99.9% platform up time, and keep clients satisfied, it is essential to solve and prevent any technical glitches that are affecting our clients. As a Support Engineer, you will have an exciting opportunity to work as an IT assistant for integrating and maintaining connections in an international and dynamic environment. You will be a member of a successful and passionate team which ensures that our products (SMS, HLR, USSD, and Voice) achieve and maintain a high quality of service and are delivered to our clients on time. The focus of the team includes maintenance and control information necessary for the operation of services and products, testing, and communication with partners daily.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are handling sender and template registrations with operators successfully
- Clients and partners are satisfied with any special setups required
- 2way resources are ordered and maintained properly
- Spam messages do not infiltrate our platform
- SIM cards and other related products are functioning well
- You have a strong knowledge of all our products and can support them
More about you:
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of SQL language
- Basic knowledge of HTTP
- Basic knowledge of programming logic
- Basic knowledge of computer networks
- Knowledge about the databases is a plus
- High communication skills when dealing with internal and external parties
- Written and spoken fluency in English is a must
- Analytic approach to technical problem solving in a dynamic environment
- Team dedication
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learning & Development – Our Support Engineer will go through extensive training. Employees from HQ will travel to the US to conduct training or you will have the opportunity to travel to our HQ campus in Croatia to train. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a tech support superstar with exceptional knowledge of the IT and telecom industries. We also offer access to internal education, education resources, e-learning, and external educations and invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with most leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators, and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries and participate in some of the biggest IT and Telecom events in the world. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Interesting & Challenging Work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our support department.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.