At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. And we are just starting. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We’re looking for a Corporate Communications team lead who will manage the development and execution of communications initiatives to support our mission to provide accessible, innovative communication technology to our partners in various industries and geographies, enabling them to grow, innovate and impact their communities for the better.
We are looking for a person either in London or Zagreb office - depending on your location and preferences.
You know you’re doing a good job when you:
- Promote Infobip’s story, our strategic positioning, vision and product innovations with employees, prospects, clients, media, influencers, and industry.
- Create, manage and execute communication programs in-line with our company goals and objectives; ensure key messages are effectively shared with appropriate external and internal audiences.
- Cultivate new relationships and build on existing relationships with journalists, thought-leaders and influencers.
- Develop innovation thought leadership programs, social influencer programs, and content for the B2B/ SaaS segment.
- Lead and manage our global PR agencies.
- Lead the communication team: internal and external communications/PR
- Provide communications counsel and support to business and functional leaders, with the goal of improving the internal and external brand and reputation of the company.
- Work with executives, product, engineering, and content teams to build innovative PR stories.
- Partner with HR leads to support employer branding efforts.
- Support social media efforts with tactical communication and strategic public relations initiatives.
More about you:
- 10-12 years experience of corporate communications or PR agency equivalent required, and at least 5-6 years experience in leading communication teams.
- Previous experience in communications in SaaS, B2B/IT tech
- Experience working with a global PR agency partner or working within a global PR agency environment.
- The ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships and influence all levels of the organization.
- The ability to look through many lenses (press, client, prospect, CEO, employee) to guide strategic communications and planning.
- Experience in strategic communications, including message development and strategic positioning.
- The ability to think and act both strategically and tactically is critical to the success of the role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a passion for editorial and grammatical excellence.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects; and, adjust priorities in a fast-moving business environment.
- An understanding of communication mediums, such as forums and blogs, and experience utilizing them effectively in communications programs is required.
- You are open to travel if needed.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle