If you have a cellphone, you have most likely interacted with us. Why are we so sure? Only last year, over the half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through our platform.
We ensure that your Bank, Ride sharing company, favorite Brand, On-Demand company or IT solution can reach you through your preferred channel.
Today, Infobip's communication platform is used by over 60% of the world's population, making it the largest network of its kind globally.
And we are just starting. In Infobip we care for people, not just employees.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our People Operations Team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. Our ultimate goal is to become an Engineering Powerhouse working on the end of innovation and creating strong technical hubs with best engineers in each of our 60+ offices globally. Sounds challenging right?
As an IT Recruiter you will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting in all areas of engineering and technology while constantly taking care about our employees’ satisfaction and their continuous development and last but not least, constantly developing new ideas to attract quality candidates.
If employees’ satisfaction equals having a beer after work and new recruitment ideas equals stalking your newbies friends to join Infobip, we don't care, we care about our people and we are aiming to hire 500 engineers globally by the end of the 2019.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Successfully collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Proactively source potential candidates through job portals, LinkedIn, contacts and events.
- Manage to close the full cycle talent acquisition process and ensure smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Ensure that the new employees’ first day and the onboarding program is planned and executed in a top notch manner.
- Follow recruitment trends in order to attract and retain the best talents.
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that best fits the needs of the company and satisfies the current openings.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis and are responsible for people related HR documentation.
- Represent Infobip internally and externally at events, support employer branding, networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for an organisation.
More about you:
- You have at least 2 years of recruiting experience; experience in recruitment agencies or in IT/Telco industries is a plus.
- having some experience using Linked-In, Job Boards (Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.), passive sourcing, Boolean…etc is a plus
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels and with different cultures
- You are curious about the way we work.
- You are easily approachable.
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English.
- You have excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to collaborate with peers in a global and team-oriented structure, and be a true team-player
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!